We have three clients available you can use to connect to the Ellaism network. You can also use MyEtherWallet, MyCrypto and MetaMask to interact with the network.
Parity Full Node
Install Parity from Parity’s official website.
Please use Parity version 1.9.0 or later. Run Parity with
parity --chain ellaism.
--author yourellaaddress parameter if you plan to mine using this
Multi-geth Full Node
Download multi-geth from the release page. Run with:
--etherbase yourellaaddress parameter if you plan to mine using this node.
Go Ellaism Full Node
Download Geth from the release page. You can then extract the executable and run it:
--etherbase yourellaaddress parameter if you plan to mine using
If you want to solo mine on the Ellaism network, follow the solo mining guide here after you have started a full node.
- MyCrypto: Choose ELLA from the top-right dropdown menu.
- MyEtherWallet: Choose ELLA from the top-right dropdown menu.
- Ellaism Web Wallet: Easiest wallet option besides MyEtherWallet. Hosted directly on Github. Supports Trezor hardware wallet.
- Ellaism Chrome Extension Wallet: Runs in a sandbox in your Chrome browser. Functionality is similar to the web wallet, but technically safer.
You can also use the MetaMask browser plugin on Ellaism. This plugin allows you to directly interact with many Ethereum dapps on the network. To do this:
- Download MetaMask from the official website.
- After installation, click the MetaMask icon, and choose (in the top left corner of the pop up) network selection.
- Choose “Custom RPC” and Enter
https://jsonrpc.ellaism.org. Click “Save”.
Now you can use dapps directly. For example, try out Token Factory which allows you to create a new tokens in minutes.