Ellaism didn’t have an ICO and is a coin without a pre-mine. Donations are welcomed to keep those that contributed to the coin rewarded. This page was set up so that you can donate to some people who have contributed code either directly or indirectly to Ellaism.
Add Yourself to the Page
If you are an active developer who frequently contributes code to Ellaism, manages a well-known Ellaism-related project, or manages a part of the Ellaism community, please send a new pull request to ellaism/ellaism.org to add your name below.
The Dev Fund 0x00522e276908428C02457d8a8747b9aA0AB52570 is managed by @ellaismer, core developer of Ellaism. The fund is used to set up the core development team, operate infrastructures of Ellaism, and support other development activities related to the Ellaism blockchain. Currently the fund is used for:
- Development of Ellaism go client and support for Parity client.
- Ellaism explorer.
- Ellaism public JSON-RPC API.
- BTC Relay.
- Ellaism Name System (ENS).
- Other core development activities.
The Community Fund 0x46739B691C011530AAf480AAcd339C206a2046E6 is managed by @Count Cryptula. The Community Fund is used to pay community managers and other community members for their work on Ellaism. Many mining pools donate mining fees to the Community Fund. You can find more information in Mining.
You can also donate to individual developers for their work on Ellaism. Please consider adding yourself to the list if you’re an Ellaism developer by sending a pull request to ellaism/meta.
- @ellaismer: Core developer of Ellaism. 0x0023ce859bD711a271C0ef4578670A1F9fa3F2BC
- @riddlez666: Web administrator of ellaism.io and Ellagem Maintainer also Ellaism Forum manager. 0xc393659c2918a64cdfb44d463de9c747aa4ce3f7
- @WallermaDev: Devking. 60% of all donations will be redistributed by WallermaDev. 0xd874e6ae81b10887d5b3ad3edab95fb460c94951
Please consider adding yourself to the list if you’re an active community member of Ellaism, by sending a pull request to ellaism/meta.