Ellaism is an Ethereum-like network. Features include:
- No pre-mine.
- No contentious hard forks. Stability is a feature.
- Monetary policy. 5 ELLA every block in the beginning. A reduction of 20% mining rewards happens every 10 million blocks.
- No difficulty bomb.
- Replay protection enabled by default.
Information and Community
Ellaism has a welcoming and strong community. Its Twitter, Discord server, forum and other parts are managed by different community members.
- Get Involved
- Community Board
- Community Twitter
- Core Twitter
- IRC: #ellaism
See the complete exchange list at here.
There is no pre-mine and the coin is totally community-driven. You can find more information about how to get involved in the ellaism/meta repository and the Discord server. You can also donate to Ellaism developers and community members to help this coin.
Below you will find an analysis of the total supply. The coin unit “Ella” is equivalent to “ETH” in Ethereum. The total supply will not exceed 280 million Ella. On 2031/10/12, around 50% (139 million Ella) will be mined, and on 2063/10/05, around 90% (250 million Ella) will be mined. See this document for an analysis about total supply information.
JSON RPC Endpoint
If you are a dapp developer, you can use “https://jsonrpc.ellaism.org” as a JSON RPC endpoint.
- Average block time: 14 seconds.
- Expected block time: 10-19 seconds (inclusive).
- Coin generation: 5 Ella per block with 20% reward reduction happens every 10 million blocks.
- Network ID and chain ID is 0x40.
- Most other parameters are the same as Ethereum.
This is an Ethereum network as specified in the yellow
applied from block 0. The era for ECIP1017 is changed to 10 million. Chain id
and network id are both
0x40. Difficulty bomb is diffused from block 0.
Genesis block contains 0 coins (hence no premine). The initial difficulty in
genesis block is changed to
0x40000000, its extra data field is
0x0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000, and its
initial nonce is
Ellaism’s logo is created by @BL0ckchain and is released into the public domain. You can find a high resolution asset of the logo here.