Here is a list of the recent progress from Ellaism developers and community members. As a cryptocurrency without pre-mine or dev fees, we need your help. Join the Discord server, donate to Ellaism and learn how to get involved in Ellaism developments.
Ellaism Core proposed and planned a hard fork at block number 2,000,000, happening around end of August, 2018. This hard fork adds Ethereum Byzantium features and enables WebAssembly scripting on Ellaism blockchain. multi-geth and go-ellaism support is being drop, and we urge everyone to upgrade to Parity v1.10.3+. You can find more information below:
- The first version of Ellaism Shell, a desktop wallet, is released.
- A new wiki server is set up, thanks to work done by @stevemulligan.
- Split bot and ellawallet is updated to support DONATE token.
- Bug fixes in open-ethereum-pool and ella-netstats.
- Ellabot added mining profit calculator, by @kubu00.
- The Ellaism Summer of Code is announced, by @limax.
- Dev Fund balance: 13883.14 ELLA (Financial Report)
- Community Fund balance: 2835.24 ELLA
- The big Ellaism marketing campaign is ongoing, organized by @WildTowd.
- Active work is ongoing to prepare for the upcoming hard fork, led by @limax.
- Our regular Dev Meetings continues every Saturday 4pm UTC. You can find the meeting logs here.
- ellaism.org May Traffic Stats