Here is a list of the recent progress from Ellaism developers and community members. As a cryptocurrency without pre-mine or dev fees, we need your help. Join the Discord server, donate to Ellaism and learn how to get involved in Ellaism developments.
Ellaism Core proposed and planned a hard fork at block number 2,000,000, happening around end of August, 2018. This hard fork adds Ethereum Byzantium features and enables WebAssembly scripting on Ellaism blockchain. You can find more information below:
- We release two new versions of multi-geth. However, multi-geth is being discontinued because of the WebAssembly upgrade. ETH/ETC support will be maintained by Ethoxy Initiative. We urge existing multi-geth users to migrate to Parity.
- Shikinseki testnet is upgraded with support of Byzantium features and WebAssembly, in preparation of the upcoming hard fork.
- Our wiki page can now be accessed from wiki.ellaism.org, thanks to work done by @stevemulligan.
- A new bot, called “EllaBot”, is developed by @kubu00. You can interact it in our Discord server.
- Development of an Ellaism-branded dapps browser is started.
- Various bug fixes and improvements to open-ethereum-pool.
- Dev Fund balance: 12479.68 ELLA (Financial Report)
- Community Fund balance: 2835.24 ELLA
- Our new Community Fund is now active. A new marketing campaign is ongoing, organized by @WildTowd.
- Our regular Dev Meetings continues every Saturday 4pm UTC. You can find the meeting logs here.
- ellaism.org March Traffic Stats