It has been an exciting month for Ellaism, and here is a list of the recent progress from Ellaism developers and community members. As a cryptocurrency without pre-mine or dev fees, we need your help. Join the Discord server, donate to Ellaism and learn how to get involved in Ellaism developments.
- Now you can verify contract source codes from the Ellaism explorer.
- A new version of Go Ellaism is released, with improvements in stability and logging formats.
- Parity added native support for Ellaism. Starting from Parity v1.9, you won’t need any additional configurations to get on the Ellaism blockchain.
- Several stability fixes for EllaWallet and Chrome Extension Wallet was deployed.
- @sorpaas, an Ethereum Classic core developer, agreed to add Ellaism support in the etclient project.
- A re-work of Ellaism Specification Repository is done by @sorpaas and ella-2017-0001: Maintain Existing Account Compatibility While Hard Forking is submitted.
- Ellagem and Ellaism’s CarbonVote is being actively maintained by @Riddlez666 and @MakeMoneyOz.
- open-ethereum-pool and community-pool is being actively maintained by @ellaismer and @DaCHRIS.
- Dev Fund balance: 8,102.03 ELLA (Financial Report)
- Community Fund balance: 10,083.42 ELLA
- ellaism.org December Traffic Stats
- Many new developers and mining pools joined the community.