A lot of new things happened in the Ellaism community this month. Here is a list of what’s in the works and what’s planned in the near-term future. As a cryptocurrency without pre-mine or dev fees, we need your help. Join the Discord server and learn how to get involved in Ellaism developments.
Wallets and Explorers
- A new Chrome Extension Wallet is being developed.
- You can now use Trezor hardware wallet through the Web Wallet interface.
- @Riddlez666 is working on a desktop wallet called ellagem.
- A new explorer with transaction history was deployed. Works are now on restoring the contract validation functionality.
Pool Softwares and Servers
- We spent some time on setting up proper monitoring and alert system for ellaism.org servers. The explorer, Ellaism Dev Pool, BTC relay fetchd and the JSON API has been running stably without major interruption for over a month.
- A modified version of open-ethereum-pool is released to support async share submission for multi-continental pool setups.
- @DaCHRIS is actively maintaining the community-pool repository.
- Two new versions of go-ellaism were released.
Websites and Dapps
- @MakeMoneyOz is developing a CarbonVote dapp for Ellaism.
- We released a new version of the website, with help from @Riddlez666, @plenarius, @alantucker and @wallermadev.
Community and Finance
- Community Fund balance: 6,036 ELLA, maintained by @CountCryptula.
- Dev Fund Financial Report.
- ellaism.org November Traffic Stats.
- Ellaism now has a Discourse forum.
- @Riddlez666 created a Trello board for organizing Ellaism-related issues.
- Many developers volunteered to join, including @DaCHRIS, @Riddlez666, @WallerMaDev, @alantucker, @MakeMoneyOz and @Hawking.
Exchanges and Ecosystems
- Bisq, a decentralized P2P exchange, added Ellaism support.